- Intermediate armature, mainly installed as in-line deflagration flame arrester in pipes to thermal incineration plants for vapor/air and air/gas mixtures.
- Unilaterally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.2 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 80 °C must not be exceeded.
- Approved for all substances of the explosion group IIA with a MESG > 0.9 mm.
- The maximum length of the pipes from the KITO® flame arrester to the ignition source is limited (L/D tube length/tube diameter).
- It is only allowed to install the device in pipes with nominal widths ≤ than the nominal width of the armature (DN).
- The temperature sensors (2 pieces, arranged on one side) serves to trigger an emergency function, e.g. shutting off or inerting the gas flow if a stabilized burning occurs at the KITO® flame arrester.
- Proof against “stabilized burning” and withstand this up to a max. burn time BT = 1.0 min.