KITO® RV/N-1200/600-IIA-1.6-T (-TT)
- Intermediate armature, mainly installed as in-line deflagration flame arrester in pipes to thermal incineration plants for vapor/air and air/gas mixtures.
- Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.6 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 200 °C must not be exceeded.
- Approved for all substances of the explosion group IIA with a MESG > 0.9 mm.
- The maximum length of the pipe from the KITO® flame arrester to the ignition source is limited (< 50 x D).
- It is only allowed to install the device in pipes with nominal widths ≤ than the nominal width of the armature (DN).
- The thermal sensor serves to trigger an emergency function, e.g. shutting off or inerting the gas flow if a stabilized burning occurs at the KITO® flame arrester.