KITO® RG-Det4-IIC-…-T (-TT)
- For installation into pipes to the protection of vessels and components against stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIC with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) < 0.5 mm.
- Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.2 or 1.1 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 60 °C must not be exceeded.
- All sizes are tested against “stabilized burning” and withstand this up to a max. burn time BT ≤ 1.0 min.
- To detect a “stabilized burning” a temperature sensor must be installed at each endangered side.
- Mounting is acceptable in any position, in horizontal as well as in vertical pipes.