KITO® RG-Det4-IIB3-…-1.2-T (-TT)
- For installation into pipes to the protection of vessels and components against stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIB3 with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.65 mm.
- Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.2 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 60 °C must not be exceeded.
- All sizes are tested against “stabilized burning” and withstand this up to a max. burn time BT ≤ 6.0 min.
- To detect a “stabilized burning” a temperature sensor must be installed at each endangered side.
- Mounting is acceptable in any position, in horizontal as well as in vertical pipes.