KITO® FL/E-…-IIB3 (wf)
-maintenance-friendly and easy to clean design-
- As inline armature, detonation-proof and flameproof, used for installation in filling and suction pipes outside from tanks in which inflammable liquids are stored.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all materials of the Explosion group IIA1 to IIB3 with MESG ≥ 0.65 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Equipped with a safety device against complete emptying which is constructed as flame arrester element in order to prevent the suction of sealing liquid.
- It is only allowed to install pipe of nominal widths ≤ than the nominal widths of the flange. Mounting position is perpendicular.
- The body of the housing has to be permanently filled with the storage liquid up to the height of the connecting flanges.
- Suction rate V max specified in above table may not be exceeded.