- Detonation flame arrester for installation into pipes to protect containers and components against stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIA with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) > 0.9 mm.
- An operating pressure of 1.2 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 60 °C must not be exceeded.
- Positioning should be as close as possible to the protected object; it is only allowed to connect pipes with the same or a smaller diameter than the diameter (G) of the device.
- The installation of the detonation flame arrester into horizontal and vertical pipes is permissible.