- As end-of-line armature, detonation-proof and flameproof, used for mounting on the pipes end of filling pipes inside of tanks, in which inflammable liquids of the explosion groups IIA1 to IIB3 are stored, with a nominal gap width (MESG) of ≥ 0.65 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Particularly suitable for horizontal and underground vessels.
- Mounting position is perpendicular.
- It is only allowed to install pipes of nominal widths ≤ than the nominal widths of the flange.
- The body of the housing has to be permanently filled with storage liquid.
- Equipped with a hexagon head pipe plug for emptying the liquid.