- End-of-line venting device incorporating an explosion and short-time burn proof flame arrester element for installation on storage tanks.
- Suitable to protect flammable products of explosion group IIB3 with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.65 mm up to a maximum operating temperature of 180 °C.
- This device is not permitted to be installed in enclosed areas.
- Installation on top of storage tanks, tank access covers or at the end of breather pipes.
- It prevent a flashback into the tank and allows the inbreathing and out breathing of the tank.
- Design with temperature sensor, to detect a “stabilized burning” (burn time 1 minute).