- As an end-of-line flame arrester, explosion and endurance burning proof for all inflammable liquids and vapors of explosion group IIB1 and also for alcohols with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.85 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Safety valve for out breathing pipes of storage tanks as a protection against pressure resp. vacuum.
- By appropriate pressure Adjustment the gasification losses of the storage product are prevented or strongly limited.
- Installation on top of storage vessels.
- Available with an explosion and endurance burning proofed condensate drain device.
- With additional examination and approval, applicable also for alcohols (ethanol, methanol…)