- As venting device for installation on storage tanks incorporating an explosion and endurance burning flame arrester element and a PRV to allow for the passage of excess pressure but prevent or minimize the loss of gas/vapours depending on valve adjustment.
- Usually mounted on top of the tank in conjunction with a vacuum relief valve.
- Approved for all materials of the explosion group IIA with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) > 0.9 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Usually mounted on the top of the tank in conjunction with a vacuum relief valve (see KITO® VS/KS-IIB3-…).
- An explosion proof condensate drain is also available for this model at extra cost.