KITO® EFA-Det4-IIB3-…/…-1.2-T (-TT)
- For installation into pipes to the protection of vessels and components against stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases.
- Tested and approved as detonation flame arrester type 4.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIB3 with a maximum exper-imental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.65 mm. Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.2 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 60 °C must not be exceeded.
- The installation of the detonation flame arrester into horizontal and vertical pipes is permissible.
- Provided with one or two temperature sensors (PT 100) the armature is certified against short time burning from one or both sides.
- If only one thermal sensor is attached, it must be installed into that part of the body from which a fire is expected.