KITO® RG-Def-IIA-…-1.2-T (-TT)
- For installation into pipes to the protection of vessels and components against deflagration of flammable liquids and gases.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIA with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) > 0.9 mm.
- Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.2 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 60 °C must not be exceeded.
- The distance between a potential ignition source and the flame arrester must not exceed 50 times the inner pipe diameter.
- All sizes are tested against “stabilized burning” and withstand this up to a max. burn time BT ≤ 30.0 min.
- To detect a “stabilized burning” a thermocouple must be installed at each endangered side.
- Mounting is acceptable in any position, in horizontal as well as in vertical pipes.