- As breather/venting safety device incorporating an explosion and short-time burn proof flame arrester element for installation on top of storage tanks, tank access covers or breather pipes.
- The breather allows the unimpeded flow of gases out to atmosphere and air into the tank/pipe thereby preventing vacuum locks whilst ensuring provision of a permanent and reliable protection against any Flashback into the tank/pipe.
- This device is not permitted to be installed in enclosed areas.
- Approved for all materials of the explosion group IIC with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) < 0.5 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- Design with temperature sensor, to detect a “stabilized burning” (burn time 1 minute).