- As end-of-line armature for venting apertures on tank installations, valve is explosion-proof and endurance-burning proof for certain inflammable liquids.
- Used mainly as venting and breather device for fixed roof tanks to prevent inadmissible pressure and vacuum and to minimize unwelcome gas losses and inadmissible emissions.
- Approved for all materials of the explosion group IIA with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) > 0.9 and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- The housing is mounted perpendicularly on a tank roof.
- If required by the customer, the valve is equipped with an explosion-proof condensate drain device.