- As breather/venting safety device incorporating an explosion and endurance burning proof flame arrester element for installation on storage tanks containing particular categories of inflammable liquids providing for reliable and safe operation whilst ensuring protection against any possible flashback.
- The PRV allows the passage of hazardous excess pressure but will minimize the loss of gas/vapours depending on valve adjustment.
- Usually mounted on the top of the tank in conjunction with a vacuum relief valve.
- Approved for all materials of the explosion group IIA with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) > 0.9 mm and an maximum operating temperature of 60 °C.
- An explosion proof condensate drain is also available for this model at extra cost.