KITO® INE-DB-I-…/…-T (-TT)
- For installation into pipes to the protection of vessels and components against deflagration of flammable liquids and gases.
- Approved for all substances of explosion group IIA1 (old: I) with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 1.14 mm.
- Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.1 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 60 °C must not be exceeded.
- All sizes are tested against “stabilized burning” and withstand this for indefinite time (endurance burn).
- The distance between a potential ignition source and the flame arrester must not exceed 50 times the inner pipe diameter.
- An installation into horizontal and vertical pipes is permissible.
- To detect a thermal load on the KITO® flame arrester element in operation, a temperature sensor can be implemented as an option into the flame arrester body.