KITO® EFA-Def0-IIB3-…/…-1.2-X10-T (-TT)
- For installation into pipes to the protection of vessels and components against deflagration of flammable liquids and gases.
- Approved for all substances of explosion groups IIA1 to IIB3 with a maximum experimental safe gap (MESG) ≥ 0.65 mm.
- Bi-directionally working in pipes, whereby an operating pressure of 1.2 bar abs. and an operating temperature of 100 °C must not be exceeded.
- The distance between a potential ignition source and the flame arrester must not exceed 50 times the inner pipe diameter.
- The installation of the deflagration flame arrester into horizontal and vertical pipes is permissible.
- When equipped with one or two temperature sensors, the devices are protected under atmospheric conditions against a short time burning by a burning time tBT = 1.0 min.
- If only one temperature sensor, then it is to be placed on the device side where a burning could be expected.